Tuesday, July 11

Magnolia-licious DT Tuesday Inspirational Post + Challenge Reminder

Good morning my dears I'm here to share my very last Midway
Reminder and inspirational card with you for our current challenge over at 



The theme for our challenge is Anything Goes with the option 
of adding a Bow or Bows!!


I've inked up a cute Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Birthday party stamp
I just love these sweet girls and that you get the sentiment included.
There is a great selection of Stamping Bella stamps in the store
which you will find HERE 


I've kept my card as CAS as I could (no flowers) think this is a first for me!!! lol
but I think it works well and the layering and stamp are all that's needed
along with a few pearls.

I did stamp our the balloons again and fussy cut them out to give the card
a bit more depth.




Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  you still have lots
of time to enter our current Challenge over at 
Magnolia-licious Blog (Here)
our theme for this month is Anything Goes with the option
of using the Masking Technique !!

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:



4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Stunning creation from you Suzi
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Suzi!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx