Wednesday, July 5

Midweek Magnolias DT #168 Anything Goes




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK  MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 
"Anything Goes"
with a Magnolia Image

I've inked up an older Tilda from the Pink Lemonade collection 2015 (I think!!)
and coloured her with Copics and Derwent soft pencils. The pretty flowers
are made using Heartfelt Creations Dogwood stamp and die set
with a little glamour dust added for sparkle.  Papers are Maja Design
Summer Crush and  Coffee in Arbour pads. 

You will find a fabulous selection of Magnolia stamps and Doohickey 
dies over at Magnolia-licious Store.  

Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:




2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    What a wonderful and sweet card you entered in our challenge at LHOSM! Thank you ever so much! I love this cute image and your soft colouring and the lush design paper and the three flowers look amazing too! Love it!
    Crafty hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card, love the image and the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx